Monday, November 26

I think I failed the challenge...

Days 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

3 Gifts of Family:
1) I am thankful to have such a large family on both sides of my family.
2) I am grateful to have had time (and still have time) to spend with my grandparents.
3) I am thankful for the friendship that keeps my family together, not just blood.

A Gift Grateful:
1) I am grateful for the gift of love that God gave when He sent His Son to die for us.

3 Gifts Only in Christ:
1) I am thankful for the grace that allows us to come to Christ as we are.
2) I am thankful for the pain and suffering He went through to cleanse me of my sins.
3) I am thankful for the free gift of His forgiveness.

3 Gifts Humble:
1) I am thankful for the examples of humbleness that I have seen from those around me. It has taught me to be a better person.
2) I am thankful that Christ showed us the perfect example of how to be humble and live life to the fullest.
3) I am thankful to be learning the gift of humbleness as life goes on.

3 Gifts Ugly-Beautiful:
1) I am so glad that makeup can take me from not so nice in the morning to much better when I'm done.
2) I am thankful for Christmas trees, although I think they look ugly before decorating, after they look great!
3) I am thankful for the ugly bare trees in winter that look beautiful when covered with snow.

3 Gifts Preparing:
1) I am thankful that I get to prepare for Christmas. It is my favorite time of year.
2) I am thankful for whatever God is preparing me for with these experiences.
3) I am thankful for how He prepared me for the things I am facing now in my life.

1 comment: