3 Gifts that Start with N:
1) This one is easy! Norman, my grandfather, would be the first one I am grateful for. The legacy that he and Grandma left for us is amazing. From his faith, to his musical talent, to his need for food/family fellowship, these are the legacies left behind. I continue to hold these qualities dear as well, especially as I have gotten older. Those things and childhood memories that go with them, shaped me into who I am today.
2) Novels... I have loved reading since I was little. I cannot imagine life without books (electronic or paper). Novels and stories got me through many summers when I had no one to play with or had nothing else to do. Those were the days when I could go through a book in only a few hours. The lands and plot lines I got lost in were quite helpful in keeping me sane.
3) Noise... As odd as this one sounds, I am glad that I have the ability to hear noise. I also am thankful that our movies have noise and sounds in them. Although silent movies are classic, with some amazing compositions, I do love a good modern-day movie. Being able to have noise audible also means I can hear and enjoy music/harmonies/etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Norman! I'm a dolt!
ReplyDelete