Sunday, November 4

Challenge Day 4

It had it all listed together, so I am assuming I am supposed to do one of each. Not quite sure, but that is how I intend on interpreting it. 

A Gift Gathered: I am thankful for the times when my family or friends can gather together. The fellowship that comes from gathering together, for whatever purpose is always helpful.

A Gift Given: I am thankful to be able to give of myself through teaching. I know that God calls us all to be used in different ways, but I am glad that He chose for me to teach and given unto the little ones. I enjoying teaching them, loving on them, and watching as they grow from the knowledge.

A Gift Good: I am thankful for the "good mornings" that I receive when I go to work every day. They remind me to keep a positive outlook and attitude for the day, no matter how I am feeling. I appreciate those "good" intentions, positive feelings, and most times genuineness of the expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment