3 Gifts of Government:
1) I am so grateful that I have the ability to express my voice through the freedom of my speech. I can voice whom I want to govern, what I want done, and changes I agree/disagree with.
2) I am glad that my founding fathers chose to set up a checks-and-balances system when forming the government. Without it, our government and country probably would not have made it that far.
3) I am thankful for a country that allows us to have the choice to fight in the military or not. Some countries require able-bodied people to join their military at a certain age. I know that a draft can be called up by the government, but that hasn't been necessary in a while.
3 Gifts From Your Window:
1) I am thankful for my car. My car runs and gets me from place to place. I am glad that I am able to have one and haven't had to get a new one yet.
2) I am thankful to live a safe-ish neighborhood where I do not have to worry about break-ins of my home or car.
3) I am thankful for lights, especially knowing there are still people without power. Also because the complex replaced my outside light and I can see to put my key in the lock again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment