Monday, March 28

Tired of Men

I am so tired of men letting me down. So the ex yesterday was going on and on about everything. He whined and complained and got absolutely nothing done no matter what I said. Meanwhile, he neglected to realize that while he was sitting there complaining and I was having to "make him feel better" he was interrupting my work. He did it again today. Again, it is him being selfish and not realizing that I have work to complete as well. It's not just him that feels overwhelmed. I think he forgets that I have just as much on my plate as he does, if not more because I cater to him! Gosh, I need a real man who can treat me right and take care of me. Where is he?

The job today was ok. It went well for a Monday until the last 40 minutes or so of the day. Then it got to be difficult. Tomorrow the boss is picking me up since my car is in the shop. I am so grateful to have a boss that will do that for me, but I am concerned about how awkward the car ride could or could not be due to the circumstances. On a positive about jobs, I have applied (or almost applied fully) for two jobs. Neither are in areas that I have previously worked, but since I am qualified for either one, I guess it doesn't matter. It makes me feel a little bit better knowing that I could potentially find a job next year. It also makes me want to get these "goodbye letters" for my current job going. I know, I am a sentimental person, but I say things better with words on a page instead of coming from my mouth. I woudl rather write it out and have them read it later instead of me trying to say everything that I feel. I have a countdown on my computer for the last day, which is about 66 days away. I will have to get cracking on those letters soon.

Well, it is time for bed since I have finished entering all my data into the computer and completed as much grad school work as I can keep my eyes open for! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment