Monday, March 14

Lost

So recently I learned that I was losing my job. I love my job and the people there. I do not know what I will do. I know that I must trust God and that He is going to come through for me with another job, but it's so difficult. On top of that, when I told my mom about losing my job, she was less than supportive. Why? Because of drama at home. Who would have thought that moving out of the house basically cuts you off from them? Now, she is "allowing" me to cut myself off from her just as she basically did from her mother... great! Sigh. I also was smart enough to cosign a loan for my bff. Sadly, she is now extremely behind, which means all these legal things could start happening to her and me as well since I cosigned. I am so pissed! I had finally gotten my life on the right track money wise and now have lost my job, family support, and will be having to pay for her stuff? No way! I am beyond pissed, beyond livid, beyond the friendship right now. I am hurt. I feel like my trust has been broken. I feel like I will go insane. Plus, my lovely ex who is trying to get back with me was doing so much better, but now we are back to the complaining and whining again. GAH! I just can't take this anymore. I feel so lost within a sea of people. I am confused inside my own head. There doesn't seem to be a way out that is not dangerous. I started this blog in hopes that I can work out my inner inklings and thus, attain some sort of sanity on my own, without professional, expensive help. Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment