Friday, March 18

Spring Break

What an adventure it is has been. My cousin started it off. Then I went to my friend's house in Austin. That was great. I had a lot of fun. Rest wasn't gotten as much as I had thought and sometimes it felt awkward. There was lots of fun girl time, karaoke, and shopping. I got to see what her workouts look like, and man it's tough! So glad I am starting out slower! The drives to and from Austin weren't too bad because of the music I had to rock out to while I was driving. God really kept me safe during so many times when an accident really should have happened or I was delayed because of one.

He also did a God only thing. My best friend, who lives in the same town as me, and I hadn't seen each other in a while, so something inside me said to text him and tell him that I was back in town. It turned out that he was going through something. It was a God thing that I was able to step in a help out and see him. I missed him so much. He is wonderful! Any woman that marries him will have to be high quality and I have to approve. He is such a wonderful, talented, understanding, supportive, and God-fearing man. I do not know what I would do without him in my life. I wonder sometimes why all men cannot be like him. I wonder why I could not have a father like him.

Then of course, my ex, who I still talk to, had to come in with all this crazyness texting me about stuff that I had no control over. I make little suggestions and try to make things fun, and he goes and complicates everything. He just ruins a good time. I think I do compare him to my best friend. My boyfriend/future husband should be able to be my best friend! It almost makes me wish my best friend could be my future husband. He has become such a wonderful person. I have watched him grow and change into this wonderful person because he is letting Christ change him. I am so proud of who he has become. My ex just keeps reverting back to who he used to be before we broke up. I want him in my life... maybe even one day marry him, but he needs to think of OTHERS! God has to be the purpose for his change not me. I just don't know how much longer I can wait. I don't know if he can truly get me back.

Tomorrow, I am getting my car worked on. Then it is time to do me... nails, tan, and CLEAN!!! I am tired of looking out for people who don't look out for me too. Why should I look out for you if you don't look out for me? I get tired of putting other people first who appear to care nothing about me. If I don't look out for me when you don't, then who will? I have got to take care of me. So, now you are free and you don't have to tell me what to do because that is not caring about me, that is bossing me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment