I went up to the preschool today to met up with the music teacher, along with asking some of my questions to the director. I got my questions answered and got to sit in during a few music classes. I have a feeling I will like doing this, along with being able to get a workout at the same time. haha. I am planning on going back the rest of the week during the mornings to observe more of the classes so I can catch on to how things work and begin to learn all the hand motions and songs I don't know. The teacher also gave me some binders of songs, hand motions, and articles to read to prep me for some of the responsibilities I have. I will probably use some more of my EC resources from LU and the internet for some more fun and interesting activities to do.
The director also did not know that I had finished my Masters. So that means my salary quote was inaccurate. So perhaps things will not be as tight as I had thought. I do not know what the new one is yet, but it's another provision God is providing. For that, I am excited and grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He's so good! Praise HaShem!
ReplyDelete