Saturday, August 11
The provisions begin
Well, God has already started removing expenses from my life for this new job. Even after talking with Mom yesterday, last night was still intense. As I was checking my account to see which bills had cleared, I noticed that one of my automatic payments was lower than normal. Although that means that I will be saving some money it is still a little sad because one of my kids was departed from the program. So even though I would not drop my sponsorships (or rather didn't want to in order to save money), one was removed for me. I'm not excited about it, but I am glad that the large number of how deep in I am has gone down slightly. There are more things I need to try to cut on, but I am slowly working on that. Also I am looking into getting a job on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday), but I am worried about missing church. I am hoping that God will allow me to find a job that I can do those two days, but not have to miss church. Maybe even just one of those days. Working only all day Saturday only would be ideal, but nothing is impossible for God! Who knows? It could turn into a full-time summer job and part-time during the holiday breaks where I may not be able to work as much at this new job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Watch out, they'll send you a pic of a kid in the same project and ask you to sponsor him/her to replace that one. It's always a heartbreakingly cute pic, too.
ReplyDelete