Today, I got a phone call for my first interview. It's for Wednesday morning. I am skipping observations for my action research project to go. The tricky part is that it is at least 1 hr and 45 minutes away. The interview will probably be 30 minutes max and then I drive right on back. It's a lot of driving, but it would give me a heads up on what the drive would be like if I got the job. I have signed my lease for my apartment until next March/April. The plus side to that is I have a strong feeling (based on the evidence in the apartment) that the foundation is slowly becoming unstable. I may be able to talk my way out of it if that is the case.
Me being the planning person that I am, all of a sudden I started planning the "what ifs" of this whole situation. Immediately, I started stressing and trying to look for places in the area or contemplating how I would be able to afford driving all that way every day. The other thing is making sure that I will have money until my first paycheck with any school that I work for. I know that God has my back. I also know that God will open wide the right doors for me that I need. If I follow the path that He has planned out for me, then everything that I need will fall into place. My need for control is the horrible side of me that desperately needs changing.
On some other notes, my mom is halfway on a decision to come for my Master's degree graduation. Just the potential of that is exciting. It's always fun for me to have Mom here and it's a break for her as well from life at home. She always loves reading books on my Nook too. :) One of my friend's is finally getting a chance to finish the last class he needs to say he completed his degree. I am helping him with planning, organizing and proofing his work. It's exciting because I get to see him more than I have been. Lastly, the class work load for this semester is turning out to be a whole lot easier than I thought. Some of it feels like busy work, but for the most part I am enjoying it. I think I will enjoy it in 34 days when I can says that I completed it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment