Let's start with the good. First of all, today was Easter Sunday! The celebration of Christ being risen from the dead. I went to my old church and heard my old pastor/professor. It was great to hear one of his sermons again after the ones I had been used to hearing when I was going to church. It also was lovely to fellowship with people I have not seen in awhile and get to talking with them. Then I went to my sister's house with her family. We went out and played on their new trampoline. I think I might have even gotten a small tan in the process of jumping around. Then we went inside to dye some eggs. That was so much fun! The kids even said they love dying eggs with me and that I am so fun. Don't you love when kids compliment you? They are so honest and genuine. We had a scrumptious dinner. My princess woke up from her nap after that. Usually she runs out crying for her momma, but today she saw me and ran straight to the couch. She laid there snuggled up with me as she woke up and I watched that zoo movie that came out. Overall, pretty good day.
Now for the bad, aka me ranting/complaining. Sometimes you just have to get it out and here is where I do. Nosy people!!! Ugh! I cannot stand people asking questions to other people about you or to you just because they need something to talk about. They don't genuinely care, they just need a new topic of conversation. Fake people can jump right in there with them too, along with pushy people trying to get me back where I don't want to go. Then kids whining and complaining because things aren't fair and then some being treated unfairly to cater to others. It does make me appreciate how I was raise by my mom. Then my last rant is having to be the cheerleader. By that I mean, I feel like I am having to constantly encourage and bring out of discouragement two others who are in school like me. It seems like it is always on me and that I am always having to be the positive one or constantly listening to negative. I cannot stand it sometimes. I go crazy! I know we are to encourage others but sometimes I need some positive in my life too and not them pulling me down because they cannot be positive. I am prone to becoming depressed, especially when they are constantly negative. I am just tired of constantly being the cheerleader when I need to get my own work done and try to find a job. Sigh. I am ready for my classes to be done and theirs so I don't have to be the motivator every moment it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment