This weekend was interesting. It was one that wasn't going to happen, but since his car needed to be fixed, I allowed him to come over. It ended up working out great.
First of all, we did end up going out to eat. The food was good and we had great conversation. It felt like we were a real couple out on a real date. The waiter and staff were great too! Cheddars made for a great place to eat and have a great date. Following that, we didn't have any specific plans, but decided to head to the movies. We went and saw Safe House, although I am sure he could have seen Act of Valor too. Safe House was a great movie, but the sound was so loud! I forgot how loud movie theaters are. The sound was so loud, certain parts of the movie "scared" me and made me jump. It was good though because he was right there next to me holding my hand. Even though he was stressing about his homework at times, we ended up having a great time watching the movie.
The other plus side of the weekend was the talk I got to have with him about his work. I got to say everything that I have been wanting to say and everything I said to my mom and Anne. He heard it and was upset at first but ended up getting work done. It ended up he got more work done than he has in a while after that conversation. It was needed and I hope it took root. We shall see.
I finished my class for this half of the semester with a 100%! I'm so excited to have gotten a perfect grade in this class, keeping my overall 4.0 in this degree. The action research stations are a bit rough on me because I am trying to knock out a lot of stations at one time. I think the teachers like them so far. I am really hoping this project comes together. I am still fearful because the actual action research class hasn't started yet. I just really hope I am doing everything that I am supposed to for this class. The teachers are being great about it all though. They have been wonderful and open to everything I need to do. My goal is to not only complete this project, but also to help these teachers and ease some of the stress they have on them.
After spring break (next week), I begin my last two classes that I need to complete for graduation. I am excited that the end is almost here. Only 60 days left until graduation.
First of all, we did end up going out to eat. The food was good and we had great conversation. It felt like we were a real couple out on a real date. The waiter and staff were great too! Cheddars made for a great place to eat and have a great date. Following that, we didn't have any specific plans, but decided to head to the movies. We went and saw Safe House, although I am sure he could have seen Act of Valor too. Safe House was a great movie, but the sound was so loud! I forgot how loud movie theaters are. The sound was so loud, certain parts of the movie "scared" me and made me jump. It was good though because he was right there next to me holding my hand. Even though he was stressing about his homework at times, we ended up having a great time watching the movie.
The other plus side of the weekend was the talk I got to have with him about his work. I got to say everything that I have been wanting to say and everything I said to my mom and Anne. He heard it and was upset at first but ended up getting work done. It ended up he got more work done than he has in a while after that conversation. It was needed and I hope it took root. We shall see.
I finished my class for this half of the semester with a 100%! I'm so excited to have gotten a perfect grade in this class, keeping my overall 4.0 in this degree. The action research stations are a bit rough on me because I am trying to knock out a lot of stations at one time. I think the teachers like them so far. I am really hoping this project comes together. I am still fearful because the actual action research class hasn't started yet. I just really hope I am doing everything that I am supposed to for this class. The teachers are being great about it all though. They have been wonderful and open to everything I need to do. My goal is to not only complete this project, but also to help these teachers and ease some of the stress they have on them.
After spring break (next week), I begin my last two classes that I need to complete for graduation. I am excited that the end is almost here. Only 60 days left until graduation.

I'm so glad y'all were able to have that talk! Keep me posted!
ReplyDelete