I'm getting quite frustrated by people being messy and so nosey! Why is it that at the end if the year when things should be winding down, especially with all the paperwork we have to do, that people feel the need to get shady and break the rules? The tension with one person could cut the air, but protocol was broken and I called the person out, never mind that the whole situation should have never happened. Then, another was asking me information which would clearly break confidentiality because the info would go to outside persons. That is not legal people! The worst part is then a round about method was attempted to find out info when I refused to give it. I feel like I am being tested and pushed to do things that are not right. It is frustrating to have to continually fight it with people who should have the same standards because the law says so! Grr.
On top of that, the latter situation has been an all year thing. My professional knowledge and opinions have been constantly questioned. I am an advocate for those I work with and always do what is in their best interest. So why is what I am doing being called into question by people who do not have the knowledge background or even allowed to be privy to the information? I just don't understand! I feel like I'm being attacked. I feel that this program that was supposed to help those I work with is now becoming a hindrance. I wish some of them would try to do and deal with what I do on a daily basis and give their ALL into the job.
All this is just added stress that I didn't need at the end of the year. The spirals it is sending me down are ridiculous! My coping is slowing becoming nonexistent. My motivation is slowly being drained. I can do this job and the drama that naturally comes with it, but when adding messy people who just do whatever without considering the consequences (which can be legal ones) are just frustrating. 4 more days. Maybe a change will occur over the summer....
Monday, May 30
Messy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment