Well, I am part of a green nation again. Funny how all the districts I have worked in have been green, although different colors of green. So far, this has been a lot of hard work, especially on the "off" hours, but I do enjoy it. I love my kiddos and my team. God really does ordain the people that we meet. I could not have picked a better team to work with. They are so helpful with everything that has been going on. I do have to say that I look forward to getting some more sleep in the near future though. Sleep and I have not been the greatest buds lately because there is always so much to be done. I will be glad when all the extra cutting, laminating, printing, etc will be over. That should be sometime next year because the first year you always have to build up your resources.
I have had some of the best help though. My friends have been very helpful moving my stuff in, setting stuff up, and getting stuff done. I could not even begin to describe all that they have done and the gratitude that I have for them. There is just nothing like some great selfless friends, especially since my family is so far away and can't really help out.
Speaking of family, I am so looking forward to my niece being born and going home for Christmas, along with my cousin coming to visit... and for my birthday at that. Road trip with my cousin/bff is the best thing ever! I cannot wait. I am not ready for the drive in that car, but I am ready for the scenery and fun. I miss road trips and have been itching for the long drive through the mountain range of the east coast... and to see my beaches again. Actually, this trip is really motivating when I have time to think about it. Lol.
I'm also super excited about tomorrow because it's Mom's birthday and I've done something to surprise her. I'm awful with keeping my excitement about surprises like this. It's taken everything in me to not call her and tell her about it or anything for that matter. I'm hoping that she gets it and enjoys it. Then I will go back to calling her about/for everything, haha. Without having a spouse to come home and talk to, I call Mom and tell her everything instead.
Well, I'm off to continue working on cutting lamination so that I can go print, cut, laminate, and cut some more.
Friday, September 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment