So I have decided that if I don't have any interviews, which I probably won't, I am going to see The Help in theaters this week. It looks like it would be a good movie and something I would totally do. Lol. If you know me, you would know what I mean by that.
The job search has not been proving to go well. Good part is that I am having places to put in applications to write down as "job searches". That way I can still get unemployment. I am hoping not to be a last minute hire, but it looks like it might have to be that way. That hardships that go with last minute hiring are throwing together a classroom, getting to know people and curriculum on a whim, and possibly moving if necessary. It can get very tricky very fast. I just hope that it won't be extremely difficult. I have been through some tough 3 years. They were not all the same level of difficulty, but difficult just the same.
As I am towards the end of my summer coursework, I am beginning to look forward to completing my Masters in May. It doesn't seem so far away now. I just pray that I can finish this summer out strong to finish my my summer GPA with a 4.0. It looks promising, but I have two more weeks left.
Now if only my body could get out of wack and put itself back on schedule, life would almost be back to normal. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment